At this moment in time, you might not be in the position to invest in social media management. And you know what? That’s okay!
If you’re taking the plunge and starting a new business, you may want to consider managing your social media profiles yourself for a while. That being said, it’s important to equip yourself with the right tools to do so.
At Just Bloom Social we offer thorough social media consultations that can be done in person or virtually. This will help you determine who your target audience is, the sort of social media strategy that you’ll need to put in place, and how you can grow your social media profiles. We’ll also be available to talk via email after the consultation if you have any follow-up questions.
All options are available in a socially distanced setting or via Zoom.
- When carrying out a full social media audit, we’ll generally analyse:
- Your Activity – Are each of your social channels right for your business and are they being monitored and maintained regularly?
- Competitor Activity – Who are your competitors and how are they using their social channels? Are there any competitor or industry trends that your business should be following?
- Your Target Audience – Is your content tailored to your target audience and are you successfully reaching and engaging them?
- Growth Opportunities – Are there any social networks that your business should be using? Are there any gaps in your competitors’ social activities that you can exploit?
Paid Social Ads – Are you using ads? If so, how successful are your ads? If not, how could you use ads to attract people to your page?
- Let us take care of your social media setup so you don’t have to.
- Each profile we setup will always include:
- – Choosing the perfect username and url
- – Writing an eye-catching bio
- – Making sure the profile has a high-res profile picture ,which is the right size for the platform (ideally your logo)
- – A set of suggested hashtags to help you reach your target audience
- – Updating the security info needed to keep your account safe
- – Selecting your brand colours
- Not sure if influencer outreach is worth your time or money? A 2019 survey by The Influencer Marketing Hub showed the ROI for influencer marketing is estimated at £6 for every £1 spent!
- Whilst you focus on your other marketing endeavours, let us take care of setting up and managing your next influencer campaign. From sourcing the influencers who most relate to your target audience to tracking the success of the campaign – we’ll take care of the lot!
- This will include:
- – Choosing influencers that are right for your brand and target audience
- – Thoroughly briefing the influencer on the campaign requirements
- – Coming up with content suggestions to send to the influencer
- – Creating a long lasting connection with the influencer
- – Measuring the success of the campaign
- – Collecting content created for the campaign and storing it for future use
- During this session we will analyse your social media together and give you the tools to feel confident enough to successfully manage your own social media.
- During this training session, we will be discussing:
- – How to create quality social media content to engage followers
- – How to identify your target audience
- – The apps and websites that you can use to create and edit social media graphics
- – How to understand analytics see how they can help to build a social media strategy
- – Why Instagram Stories are a crucial part of your Instagram strategy
- – The correct hashtags to reach your target audience
- – How to write effective and engaging captions
Book your free Discovery Call
Fill out the form below to book your FREE 15 minute phone or video call to discuss our social media services, consultations or audits. Once you’d sent us the following information, we will be in touch to book in your call.